MGC Capital Security Policy
Maintaining the privacy of the data we process is our priority.
MGC Capital is a company of MGC Holding and regularly follows all group policies and rules.
This policy regulates, in a transparent manner and in line with the precepts of the General Data Protection Law (LGPD), data collection activities carried out through the companies' communication channels including websites, web sites/mobile applications, virtual assistants, and e-mail, text messages and other electronic messages, customer service, social networks, among others.
It also covers data from other sources such as third party data aggregators, public sources and data received when MGC Holding acquires other companies.
The Security Policy – Privacy and Data Protection provides important information on the following topics:
- Who will handle the personal data of customers of MGC Holding companies, being the controller of this information.
- Which personal data of customers of MGC Holding companies will be processed.
- How long will customer data of MGC Holding companies be stored.
- What the companies of the MGC Holding intend to process the personal data of their customers.
- With whom MGC Holding companies will share their customers' personal data.
- What are the rights of customers of MGC Holding companies as holder of personal information.
- How customers of MGC Holding companies can exercise their rights.
- How MGC Holding companies will keep your data secure.
- What is the applicable legislation and/or standard.
To ensure compliance with legal and/or regulatory obligations, the Security Policy – Privacy and Data Protection of MGC Holding companies can be updated at any time, with the most current versions appearing on our digital platforms.
Se quiser saber mais, ACESSE AQUI A POLÍTICA COMPLETA DE SEGURANÇA – PRIVACIDADE E PROTEÇÃO DE DADOS DA MGC HOLDING.